- About Us
- Our Programs
- Event News
- Merchandise/Event Tickets
- In Memoriam
- Contact Us
- Applying for Membership
We welcome applications from candidates of Scottish birth or descent.
Applicants must be personally known by two members of the Society who must agree to act as Proposer and Seconder for the applicant. Forms are available from the Society office upon request of the proposer.
An application fee of $50 must accompany the petition, and the application must receive final approval from the Board of Managers.
Annual dues are:
- $65.00 from ages 21-34
- $90.00 ages 35-64
- $65.00 age 65 and over
- $1,500.00 for Life Membership
Candidates who are not known by two members of the Society are requested to write a letter to the Office stating the following:
- Detailed description of Scottish lineage
- Reasons for interest in the Society
- A statement indicating how you as a member will assist the Society in furthering its mission of Charity, Scholarship and fellowship.
Please send all inquiries to:
Saint Andrew’s Society
of the State of New York
150 East 55th Street – 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10022
Attn: Membership Chair